The latest version and all the older versions of android. Samsung Health content rating can be downloaded to the 23 API and installed on the supported Android devices. Download the Samsung Health apk app.
Samsung Health Infrastructure is healthy to fit your body. It will be your daily activities and habits to maintain a successful diet and collect and live a healthy lifestyle.
Different internal trackers can be used for walking and running or walking or cycling, indoor or outdoor, so you can add steps and track various physical exercises and activities.
Samsung Health Record has different types of information on how you can help your diet, caffeine and water to be detailed in creating a balanced lifestyle pattern.
Monitor your diet and weight by taking daily snacks, diet, water and caffeine and staying comfortable with sleep and stress trackers during the period.
Health such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, stress, weight and SpO₂ managing built-in sensors and third-party devices that record around. Trackers light and allow the user to initially make meaningful checks based on user settings information. Intuitive charts, useful tips and training program guides to help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals.
Manage Your Weight Monitor Keep your fitness activities and monitor your diet using Samsung Galaxy and devices. Enjoy weight loss, balance training, muscle building, endurance training and running watch free training program. Our Experts Have Questions About Your Health, Ask! Check your ranking. Check daily health competition news (available in some countries only) of your choice with your friends and customized news feeds. Find the best health and fitness apps that can be linked to Samsung Health (available in some countries only).
Samsung Health protects your personal health information securely. Let Galaxy models allow Knox Samsung health care available to all Samsung since August 2016. Please be aware that Knox does not provide a mobile Samsung health care route.
Samsung Health requires Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or later.
No tablet and some mobile devices will support it. Some features may not be available, depending on the region/service/ device.
Health supports more than 70 languages, including English, French and Chinese. An English language version is the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is for health and welfare purposes only and for diagnosis of disease or other conditions or treatment, recovery, treatment or disease prevention.
The following permissions are required for the application service. Optional permissions, but not allowed, on the normal operation of the service.
- Phone: If you use Experts (Remote Medical Advisory Service) ask for a unique device ID, US only
- Camera: To add a friend's function, you can use a QR code to scan the camera to take pictures of food, blood glucose meter/blood pressure monitor, or receive a video chat over a telemedical service identification number. (Only available in some countries)
- Mic: You can receive telemedicine service while making calls. (Only available in some countries)
- Location: When you use the Exercise Tracker and look at the movement your location data is collected.
- Body sensors are used for measurement of heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress.
- Storage: You can import images stored in a telemedicine service/exercise while exporting training information to store/load food photos and upload photos. (Only available in some countries)
Configure app permissions to update your software version software is lower than Android 6.0.
Enables the application menu reset in device settings after a software update before permissions.
What is new
- New and improved menu layout.
- Shows a new feature that is recommended for you.
- Applies various bug fixes and improvements.
- The following accessories are still supported: InBody Selection (H20B)
- A wide variety of healthy ingredients available in India.