The ADA is an app developed with the help of more than a hundred doctors and scientists who understand thousands of letters and are able to diagnose approximations. Something more serious or cold. We can try to find out if something happens.
The ADA is pretty simple. The first thing we need to do is introduce the features, we think we have. Other signs we recognize and the diagnosis will be for a specific application. Once we have created our characters in life, ADA starts asking us questions that we ask, answering with complete sincerity. An accurate diagnosis depends on these answers.
After a few questions, Advice Eddy tells us, we go to the doctor to give her an approximate diagnosis if she thinks it may be relatively severe. It should be noted that the ADA doctor is not important. This app can only confirm a recommendation to us or reject our suspicion.
ADA is undoubtedly a useful app, thanks to which we can quickly find out if we are or are not a doctor.
Because the ADA Helps You?
- What you say upset the ADA.
- Answer some simple, personal questions.
- The ADA begins to assess what may be wrong.
- The ADA does not have relevant information about your health.
What can you expect from the ADA?
- Data Protection and Protected Information - We enforce strict rules to respect your privacy and protect your data
- Option to share your assessment - You can easily share your life and information about the activity with your doctor
- Personal Information - If you decide that their unique Health Profile is managed
Would you say ADA?
There are no wrong questions. Here are some common features:
- Pain and abdominal pain
- Influenza infection
- Viral air weaver
- Tension headache
- Bovell Irritable Syndrome
- Anxiety Disorder
- Acute panic attacks
- Such cutting rashes acne, pest skin diseases,
- Pregnancy Concerns
- Children's Health
- Sleep disruption
- These digestive problems, such as nausea, diarrhea
- Eye infections