Medscape Global brings the latest opportunity in the world of medical online news and expert approaches to physicians and health experts; point-of-care medicine and disease information; and related training and CME / CE. Medscape applications are designed to offer a personalized experience. You can easily access it when you need it.
Other important features:
- Prescription 8500+ Scenes and current determination and safety information on OTC drugs, herbs, and supplements.
- Investigate other useful tools, including our drug interaction testers, special machines, pill identifiers and more.
- Find the necessary procedures in your area with 6200+ model items.
- Get our free CME / CE credits produced by Activity Tracker in Abim MOC and monitor their progress.
- Visit the largest network of doctors and medical students with counseling.
One of the most popular features of our app:
Fresh News 30+ Feature, Read all FDA announcements, Leader views, press conferences, important journal articles, as well as physician business news and thought tips.
Drug Information and Resources:
Second, check drug interactions, access medical calculators to see adult information and information on drug dosages and health plans to help with patient care.
Diseases and Conditions Information:
Reviews for clinical presentation, workup, and treatment for 4,400+ diseases and conditions for prior patient information. Reviewed by author and expert doctors.
Direct access to 129 medical computers from source through computer scales and taxonomy. In addition, our medication reference is integrated with a dose of 600 drugs.
Drug Theory Information
Why not cover a drug within a special health plan and easily compare the tire position to drugs in the same category as figure out an option for your patients or not. Select 1800 plans in all 50 states from our complete list.
Get full accreditation in business development to fulfill and licensure requirements CME / CE courses. Courses in over 1,000 subjects on 30 specialties.
You can choose to download our Medical Reference Database Database and access and attach the drug interaction checker process without internet reference.
What is new?
- Our lawsuit highlights your specialty with the latest clinical news and newsfeed. Receive FDA approval notice, conference news, information from clinical trials and more cutting-edge.
- Log reference articles, news and CME / our modern taskbar CE courses.
- Customize your home screen such as bookmarks, save your favorite checking tools, if you want to check or send.